Perdido Key’s 3rd Annual Pirate Festival
Date(s) - 09/19/2015
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
The 3rd annual Perdido Key Pirate Festival will be held on September 19, 2015 — International Talk Like A Pirate Day! The family-friendly event features fun activities for all ages. The festival will be filled with delicious foods, great prizes and elaborate pirates. All attendees are highly encouraged to wear their best pirate garb. Pirate Captain Davy will be present to teach all the young pirates some sea-shanties, magic tricks, and much more! There may even be a mermaid!
In addition to Captain Davy’s performance, Reno’s Reptiles will be set up in the park’s Amphitheater. And at the boat launch right before Capt. Davy, Pensacola’s very own Pirate Ship the “Good Fortune” will be in the water! Stop by and marvel at its grandeur.
Along with a number of local food vendors, there will also be a variety of arts and crafts vendors set up. It will be held for one afternoon in Big Lagoon State Park, located off Gulf Beach Hwy in Perdido Key.
Throughout the festival, kids young and old will have the chance to hunt for pirate coins, redeemable for thousands of dollars in prizes. One lucky pirate who finds the “Lost Key” will even take home a grand-prize treasure chest — loaded with everything a family needs for a memorable vacation, including lodging and gift certificates for area attractions and restaurants.
If you would like to be a vendor for this fun event, please click HERE.
Scroll down for our ever-growing prize list!
Perdido Urgent Care
A BIG Thank You to our donors!
Grand “Key” Prize:
- Eden: Week-long stay in Perdido Key, 2 BR
- Plus a treasure trove of surprises for a fun family vacation!
- 30-A Studios: 1, $350 Gift Certificate for Beach Portrait Session
- Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo: 2, Family Day Passes (2 adults, 4 children each)
- Anne James Books: 2, Children’s Books
- Butch’s Bistro & BBQ: 4, Slabs of St. Louis Style Ribs
- Butch’s Bistro & BBQ: 4, BBQ Combo Plates
- Crystal Zebra: 2, Etched Glasses
- Fast Eddies Fun Center: 4, Family Fun Packs
- Fast Eddies Fun Center: 24, $20 Gift Certificates
- Fast Eddies Fun Center: 8, “Fun For 4” Family Packs
- Fishermans Corner: 12, $25 Gift Certificates
- Flora-Bama Yacht Club: 8, $25 Gift Certificates
- Flora-Bama Old SALTS: 6, one-hour Jet Ski Rentals
- Friends of the Southwest Branch Library: 1, Gift Bag for young readers
- Good Fortune Pirate Cruises: 2, Family Pirate Cruises (2 adults, 2 children each)
- Gulf Power Company: 1, Folding Beach Chair
- Ideaworks: 1, signed, limited edition sports print of Bobby Bowden/FSU/Doak Campbell Stadium by artist Paul Eade.
- Littleheads Kayak Rentals: 2, Island Hopping Eco Tour (up to 4 people)
- Littleheads Kayak Rentals: 2, two-hour sunset cruise (up to 6 people)
- Lost Key Golf Club: 4, Round of Golf for 2 people
- Perdido Pack & Ship: 1, $50 Gift Certificate
- ResortQuest by Wyndham Vacation Rentals: 1, two-night stay at any RQ property
- Southern Beach Reads (Chris Warner): 4, “Bushwacked at the Flora-Bama” Books
- Southern Beach Reads (Chris Warner): 4, Perdido Key Cook Books
- Southern Vacation Rentals: 2, three-night stays
- Sunset Grille: 4, $25 Gift Certificates
- Tacky Jacks: 1, $25 Gift Certificate and Collectible Mug
- Triggers Seafood Restaurant: 4, $50 Gift Certificates
- Wonderful Wacky Women: 1, Pirate Backpack
- Wonderful Wacky Women: 1, “Pirate King” Game
Big Lagoon State Park